FRESHLY ROASTED BRAZILIAN COFFEE – DECAF
- Brazil is the world’s largest producer of coffee.
- Brazilian Decaffeinated Coffee is from a Single Estate located in the Minas Gerais region. Brazilian coffee is known worldwide for its amazing taste with sweetness, chocolate notes, balanced acidity and pleasant clean taste.
- Decaffeination by the Swiss Water Process: 100% chemical free process that delivers this Brazilian coffee at 99.9% caffeine-free while protecting and preserving the coffee’s inherent flavours without the use of chemicals or solvents.
- Brazilian coffee beans are typically used as a base in espresso blends Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavour characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Decaffeinated Brazilian coffee is a very smooth and full-flavoured coffee with hints of nuttiness and milk chocolate.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
100% Arabica / Natural process / Fairly traded / Freshly Roasted / Premium Quality
“I love this coffee, a naturally processed De-Caf with the same taste, flavours and notes as any other high-quality coffee from around the world. I drink this throughout the day, at any time and guess what?… I don’t have to worry about overdoing it on caffeine. My friends also love this one. It’s a medium roasted coffee with beautiful chocolaty and nutty flavours.”